Conrad Jon Godly
sol H, 2012
this is the only time oil paint should ever be that thick on a canvas
What the fuck are cats
Oh my god that cat is so excited for the surface of the water to be solid because it thinks it’ll be able to finally catch a fish oh my god oh my god look at it slip around ahhhhhhhhh
this is a compilation video of dogs that are too scared to walk past a cat
Growing up, my most fond memories was visiting abandoned places with my brother. To this day, if opportunity presents itself, I bring my camera and take a few pictures. These are not my work ofcourse, but I hope you enjoy the visual beauty and maybe it brings fond memories of your own adventures.
- Abandoned Construction of Nuclear Power Plant. Photo By brokenview
- Chatillon Car Graveyard in Belgium
- Jiancing Historic Trail in Taipingshan National Forest in Taiwan. Photo By T.-C
- Abandoned theme park in nara dreamland, japan. Photo by michaeljohngrist
- Clock tower
- Old shack in a snow field, Idaho. Photo By James Neeley
- Abandoned terminal at Nicosia Airport. Photo By eyesfutur
- Milan, New Orleans. Photo By JustUptown
- Abandoned church in autumn. Photo by *CainPascoe
- Abanonded steam engine in Uyuni train cemetery, Bolivia. Photo By jimmyharris
abandoned porn for the win
sometimes people are like sunshine and sometimes people are like rainclouds but thats ok because both are important to make the flowers grow
i love you
There’s a winged liner “terminology” reference list going around and I decided to give them correct names.
he’s in for some rough times
Click on the picture to head on over to the article “Avoiding Tangents: 9 Visual Blunders Every Artist Should Watch Out For” for some great, detailed help on composition!
It offers a much more thorough description than the picture above and many more examples, so please click the link and check it out!
knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit
wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad
That was deep
The Original Broadway Cast of Disney’s The Lion King
Mufasa :: Sarabi :: Young Nala and Simba :: Simba :: Nala:: Rafiki :: Pumba and Timon :: Zazu :: Scar :: The Hyenas (Ed, Shenzi, and Banzai)
This was one of the most amazingly costumed Broadway shows I’ve ever seen.
Oh man, this brings back memories